It’s not only exercises and physical activities that you need to burn your unwanted body fats. It includes proper diet that includes foods that are efficient in burning fats in your body. The key to effectively reduce your weight is to replace food in your diet that can lead to addition of unwanted calories with those that actually burns them. There are some foods you may want to add in your daily meals if you really want to get rid of those unwanted fats.
- Oats. Most people think that oats are high in carbohydrates that are not good for weight loss, but it is actually the opposite. Oats are whole grains that are rich in soluble fiber that cuts cholesterol level and blood fat. It is high in “satiety index” which tells that has the ability to make you feel full even at low amount. This will prevent you from over-eating and gaining too much calories. Oats requires longer time to digest such that it will not raise your blood sugar level (good for diabetics) and is also a sleep-promoting food.
- Cinnamon. It is actually a spice which help you burn fat. Taking ¼ to 2 teaspoons of cinnamon per day was found to reduce sugar level and cut cholesterol for as low as 10-25 percent. It helps the body metabolize sugar which is suggested for diabetes. This can be good to add to your smoothies, cereal or preferably oats or flavor to your coffee and with its fat-burning ability, you are on your way to loosing those body fat.
- Pine nuts or almonds. I suggest the two for they both have same fat-burning benefits. These are rich in heart-healthy fatty acids; one which is called Pinolenic acid that boost your satiety hormone called ghrelin. This hormone sends signals to the brain making it think that your tummy is full which results to reduction of eating and resist you from cravings. It is also capable of preventing the formation of fat belly which is a major beauty concern of women.
- Eggs. Though may have been discriminated before, nutritionist now, really promotes eggs as a nutritious food source. It contains concentrated animal protein without the added fat that normally comes with meat. It can already satisfy your hunger as it is high in nutritional value making it a power source that gives you energy to start your day. It is effective in replacement with your heavy breakfast loaded with carbs as it boosts you with energy in just small amount; a very effective way to lose weight.
- Apples. 1 to 2 apples a day is already good for your fat-burning goal. Apples are high in pectin that binds with water limiting the amount of fat your cell absorbs. It is high in fiber that also gives you a satiety sensation in your tummy. Taking an apple half an hour before your meal can help in cutting calories by making you reduce food intake. Aside from its fat burning ability, it is also a good source of antioxidants that cab prevent metabolic syndrome (a combination of increase in cholesterol, high blood pressure and prediabetes that can cause thickening around your waist.
Good luck in your goal towards losing your weight. It is not just really about losing weight but avoiding bad cholesterol that can cause you major health problems. Just make it a point to include these foods in your diet to clean your body from unwanted fat and you’ll be as good and as healthy as you can ever be.