Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Though most of us know this, many are still neglecting how important to eat the right type and right amount of food to take to start our day right. Sadly, some which is more often women, neglect eating breakfast and just consider it as diet to reduce weight. Unfortunately, this should not be the case. As you tend to eat less on breakfast, you might end up eating more on the later part of the day which actually make you gain more weight than you expected. Instead of consuming the energy you acquired from the food you ate, you end up storing them because your metabolism seems to decrease on the later part of the day. What to do? Eat the right food for breakfast and you’ll be in the go for that healthy lifestyle and give you energy for your whole day.
Unfortunately, bacon is not on the list for your right breakfast. Though you may want to include it, better not take it frequently especially if you’re aiming for losing your weight or keeping your cholesterol level low because bacon is a NO for you. Here are some foods that are considered RIGHT FOR BREAKFAST.
- Oatmeal. A warm bowl of oatmeal will serve you good for breakfast. It is high in fiber for digestion and carbohydrates to boost you with energy to start your day. Combine it with some fruits and you’re rest assured that you have that healthy breakfast for the day. You may want to add some sugar as sweetener but just be cautious of not adding too much because you won’t want to make your effort useless because of too much sugar that can be dangerous to your health.
- Non-fat Yogurt. More particularly the non-fat Greek Yogurt. It contains a huge amount of hunger fighting protein that is good to satisfy your hunger for the day. It also contains those “good bacteria” as doctors say that aids digestion. Just be noted of you are lactose intolerant because this contain high amount of lactose which can affect your stomach when eaten.
- Berries. It can be blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries. It can be a good combination to your oatmeal, cereal or yogurt. These are good as they contain high amount of vitamin C, probiotics, and anti-oxidants that are a must for women’s beauty and health.
- Peanut Butter. A whole tablespoon of your peanut butter and whole grain bread is very good for breakfast. It is much heavier in the stomach that gives you the satisfaction for those who are under losing weight diet. Never think that it is high in cholesterol because peanut butter contains healthy oils and protein boost which is good for you. Just make sure you have the natural kind and to make sure you have what peanut butter is supposed to give you.
- Eggs. They may say that eggs are high in cholesterol but honestly, it is very good for breakfast. It is rich in vitamin A, D and lutein (an antioxidant) which is very good for your health. It contains high amount of protein that is important for your muscles. It is actually considered a complete food with all the nutrients it contains. You may want to have it scrambled, soft boiled, poached or over easy and your good for your breakfast meal.
Looking for more? You can simply check in the net for some diet tips for your breakfast or consult a dietician about the diet you need. It is always a NO not to eat breakfast. If you haven’t had your breakfast for quite some time, you may start having it now and you’ll be amazed on the effect of it on your daily lifestyle.